Supporter Level Storage:
Decatur Makers currently provides storage bins for Supporter Level members, where they may keep project materials and partially completed works.
- Projects that are painted or glued and need a short period to dry are allowed on the Drying Racks but must be marked with a filled out DTMP sheet including name, date, and contact info.
- Drying projects that do not fit on the drying shelves require you to contact the Staff or Area Steward for approval before leaving your project.
- The Drying Racks consist of shelves located on the back wall of the Space.
- Drying Projects may be stored for a limited time in the Drying Racks. 72 hours maximum. Each item placed on the Drying Racks by a member MUST be labeled with a DTMP flyer with the member’s name, contact info, and the date. Unlabeled items will be handled the same as Expired Projects described below.
- Drying Projects may be stored on the Drying Racks for no longer than 3 days.
- If the project is left longer than 3 days it will be considered "expired."
LARGE PROJECT-IN-PROCESS PROJECTS:
- Approved Project-in-Process projects must be:
- properly marked with a DTMP sheet including name, contact info, and date
- Must be stored within the designated area.
- If the project is left longer than the agreed upon time, an email will be sent to the project owner. If the owner does not respond, then see Expired Project below.
- Unlabeled projects or projects stored for longer than the agreed upon time will be “quarantined” by attaching a red sticker.
- Projects are consider expired based on their initial start date.
- Picture(s) of the quarantined items will be posted to the #expired-projects channel on Slack.
- The owner will be responsible for:
- Recognizing that the projects has been quarantined, and
- Removing the project within 5 days.
- Quarantined projects that are not removed within 5 days will be discarded and any usable project materials will be made available for general use.
- If a project owner is non-responsive on Slack, we will send an email to the primary contact address on their account containing the same information.